Banff Drain Outlets – Hinged Trap
The Banff Drain Outlet is the most popular choice within a drainage system.
The drain outlet can be position along the length of the drain channel in a central position or at the end of the drain channel.
The Banff Outlet is designed with a hinged trap for rodding access and has removable trash baskets to efficiently dispose of non-liquid waste, which has built up within the outlet.
The central drain outlet comes with 2 trash baskets, while the end drain outlet comes with 1 trash basket.
To retain liquid and create a water trap, the Banff outlet has the option of a removable central pipe to allow total liquid drainage.
To accommodate your flow rates, the Banff Outlet is available in a combination of the following sizes:
- 2 Outlet Pipe Sizes: ∅110mm and ∅160mm
- 3 Channel Width Sizes: 100mm, 170mm and 300mm
Please see their technical data sheets for a full breakdown of size options.
- Body: 2mm stainless steel.
- Hinged Trap: 2mm stainless steel.
- 1 or 2 stainless steel removable trash baskets.
- 50mm water trap.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
Call us Today
To discuss your bespoke requirements on your next project and to receive expert advice, please contact the Aspen Stainless Team; you’ll be glad you did!Call: +44 (0) 115 986 6321 or Email Us