Stainless Steel Bump Rails are used to add protection to wall kerbing, buildings, machinery or vulnerable fixtures.
The Stainless Steel Bump Rails are suitable for hygienic environments as it is manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301). The bump rail can also be manufactured in grade 316 stainless steel (British Standard 316S31, Euronorm 1.4401).
The standard Aspen bump rail is available in 4 sizes with a 3mm stainless steel wall thickness;
There are 2 fixing methods to choose from depending on your environment:
- Plate Fixed (4mm stainless steel base plate)
- Core Drilled
- Top rail
- Mid rail
- Twin mid rails
- Top rail polished and left as laid, all other elements left as laid *
- Top rail ground and polished, all other connections polished and left as laid **
- Top rail ground and polished, all other connections ground and polished ***
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines