The Banff Drain Outlet is the most popular choice within a drainage system.
The drain outlet can be position along the length of the drain channel in a central position or at the end of the drain channel.
The Banff Outlet is designed with a hinged trap for rodding access and has removable trash baskets to efficiently dispose of non-liquid waste, which has built up within the outlet.
The central drain outlet comes with 2 trash baskets, while the end drain outlet comes with 1 trash basket.
To retain liquid and create a water trap, the Banff outlet has the option of a removable central pipe to allow total liquid drainage.
To accommodate your flow rates, the Banff Outlet is available in a combination of the following sizes:
- 2 Outlet Pipe Sizes: ∅110mm and ∅160mm
- 3 Channel Width Sizes: 100mm, 170mm and 300mm
Please see their technical data sheets for a full breakdown of size options.
- Body: 2mm stainless steel.
- Hinged Trap: 2mm stainless steel.
- 1 or 2 stainless steel removable trash baskets.
- 50mm water trap.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations