The 2:17 Bar Drain Cover (2 top plates and 17 support bars) is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below, with the option of a durbar surface finish for an improved slip resistant surface.
The increase of support bars from 9 to 17, reinforces the drain cover, which can be accessed by medium to heavy factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 2 surface finishes; smooth and durbar.
- 2 Bar: 10mm x 50mm stainless steel plate.
- 17 Supports: 16mm x 16mm stainless steel bars.
- Stitch welded.
- Smooth or durbar stainless steel surface.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels
- Available in Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations