The 3:17 Bar Drain Cover (3 top plates and 17 support bars) is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below, with the option of a durbar surface finish for an improved slip resistant surface.
The increase of support bars from 9 to 17, reinforces the drain cover, which can be accessed by medium to heavy factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 2 surface finishes; smooth and durbar.
3:17 Bar Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 3 Bar: 10mm x 50mm stainless steel plate.
- 17 Supports: 16mm x 16mm stainless steel bars.
- Stitch welded.
- Smooth or durbar stainless steel surface.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels.
- Used in conjunction with the 170mm wide Aspen Drain Channels.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.