The Durbar Gully Drain Cover is an alternative option to the standard Smooth Gully Drain Cover. In comparison to the smooth cover, the durbar surface improves the slip resistance of the cover in wet and slippery conditions.
The cover is designed to fit both round and square top Drain Gullies. Its robust stainless steel construction is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish. The gully drain cover design provides maximum liquid drainage into the drain gully below and can be accessed by medium load factory traffic.
There are 6 other Gully Drain Cover options available in the Aspen Stainless range.
Durbar Gully Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Top: 10mm stainless steel durbar plate.
- Supports: 16mm x 16mm stainless steel bar.
- Stitch welded.
- Available in Grade 304 & 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations