The Locking Gully Drain Cover is an alternative option to the standard Smooth Gully Drain Cover.
In comparison to the smooth cover, the design incorporates a locking mechanism to suit either the Summit or Tiehack Drain Gullies, which is available with a smooth or durbar surface finish.
The Summit Locking Cover has a locking bar under the cover, which is operated by a central mechanism, while the Tiehack Locking Cover has a side fixed mechanism.
The cover is designed to fit both round and square top Drain Gullies.
The drain cover is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
The gully drain cover design provides maximum liquid drainage into the drain gully below and can be accessed by medium load factory traffic.
Locking Gully Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Top: 10mm stainless steel plate.
- Support Bars: 16mm x 16mm stainless steel bar.
- Summit Locking Bar: 6mm stainless steel plate.
- Stitch welded.
- Grade 304 & 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations