The Scalloped Ladder Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below and has a scalloped edge for an improved slip resistance for safety under foot and tyre tread.
The drain cover has a robust surface, which can be accessed by medium factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 3 width sizes.
Scalloped Ladder Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 25mm x 5mm stainless steel flat plate.
- A scalloped edge on each central plate.
- Stitch welded.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels
- Grade 304 & 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.