The Shower Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below and has a lightweight but strong construction, which is suitable for commercial environments such as shower rooms, wet rooms or other pedestrian foot traffic areas.
The drainage holes in the drain cover are available in a square or round design.
The drain cover is available in 1 width size.
Shower Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 2mm stainless steel plate.
- Laser cut 5mm square or round drainage holes.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels.
- Available in Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines