The Tiehack Pancake Drain Gully is designed with a smaller body and a reduced height, compared to the Tiehack Large Drain Gully, for shallow inverts.
The drain gully comes complete with a smooth stainless steel drain cover as standard.
Its smaller construction still provides maximum liquid drainage and excellent filtration of solids, which is suitable for all hygienic environments accessed by medium load factory traffic.
The drain gully is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
The gully can be designed with a round top or a square top to suit your surrounding flooring finish.
The drain gully is available in 2 outlet sizes to accommodate your different flow rates; ∅110mm and ∅160mm.
Tiehack Pancake Drain Gully Technical Specification
- Body: 1.2mm stainless steel.
- Top: 10mm stainless steel.
- Cover: Smooth stainless steel gully drain cover.
- Minimum 40mm water trap.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301)
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations