The Laser Cut Ladder Gully Drain Cover is an alternative option to the standard Smooth Gully Drain Cover.
In comparison to the smooth cover, the design provides an increased surface area for liquid drainage and can work with the tread on footwear to provide an improved slip resistance in wet and slippery conditions.
The cover is designed to fit both round and square top Drain Gullies.
Its robust, laser cut, stainless steel construction eliminates the stitch welds from the ladder design. This improves the hygienic properties of the drain cover as the welds can often harbour unwanted bacteria and small debris.
The drain cover is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
The gully drain cover design provides maximum liquid drainage into the drain gully below and can be accessed by medium load factory traffic.
Laser Cut Ladder Gully Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Ladder Top: 10mm laser cut stainless steel smooth plate.
- Support Ring: 15mm x 5mm stainless steel smooth plate.
- Stitch welded.
- Available in Grade 304 & 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines