The Resin Filled Tray Gully Drain Cover is an alternative option to the standard Smooth Gully Drain Cover.
In comparison to the smooth cover, the design incorporates a resin floor finish, which matches the surrounding resin floor surface.
The colour, finish and functionality is taken into consideration to provide a slip resistant surface for maximum safety under foot in wet and slippery conditions.
The cover is designed to fit both round and square top Drain Gullies.
The drain cover is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
The gully drain cover design provides maximum liquid drainage into the drain gully below and can be accessed by medium load factory traffic.
Resin Filled Tray Gully Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 9mm resin infill based on new or existing surrounding floor surface.
- Top: 6mm stainless steel plate with 9mm stainless steel resin ring.
- Support Bars: 10mm x 10mm stainless steel bar.
- Stitch welded.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.