The Resin Filled Tray Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design incorporates a resin floor finish, which matches the surrounding resin floor surface. The colour, finish and functionality is taken into consideration to provide a slip resistant surface for maximum safety under foot in wet and slippery conditions.
The drain cover provides liquid drainage to the drain channel below and can be accessed by light pedestrian factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 2 width sizes.
Resin Filled Tray Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Tray: 3mm stainless steel plate.
- Supports: 20mm x 5mm stainless steel flat plate.
- Resin infill based on new or existing surrounding floor surface.
- Stitch welded.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels.
- Available in Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations