The Scalloped Box and Ladder Heavy Duty Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below and has a 30mm depth to suit all heavy duty Aspen Drain Channels.
The drain cover has a robust surface with a scalloped edge, which provides improved slip resistance for safety under foot and tyre tread.
The drain cover can be accessed by heavy to very heavy factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 1 width size.
Scalloped Box and Ladder Heavy Duty Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 30mm stainless steel box section.
- 6mm stainless steel scalloped flat plate.
- Stitch welded.
- 30mm depth to suit all heavy duty Aspen Drain Channels.
- Available in Grade 304 & 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations