The Snake Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below and has a robust construction, which can be accessed by heavy factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 1 width size.
Snake Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Top Plate: 10mm stainless steel plate.
- Snake Supports: 20mm x 20mm stainless steel bars.
- Stitch welded.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels
- Available in Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.