The Tiehack Heavy Duty Drain Gully is the most popular heavy duty drain gully and comes complete with a stainless steel durbar cover as standard.
The drain gully is a versatile product, which can be used in almost any environment. Its solid and well established design provides maximum liquid drainage and excellent filtration of solids.
The drain gully is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
Its robust construction is suitable for all hygienic environments accessed by heavy factory traffic.
The gully can be designed with a round top or a square top to suit your surrounding flooring finish.
The drain gully is available in 1 outlet size; ∅110mm, with the option of a condense drain pipe.
- Body: 1.2mm stainless steel.
- Top: 8mm stainless steel.
- Drain Cover: Durbar stainless steel.
- ∅6mm crucifix bar located across the outlet pipe.
- Increased material gauge on the trap.
- Added support blocks on the cover & trap.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301)
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations