The Tiehack Drain Gully is the most popular Heavy Duty Drain Gully, which comes complete with a smooth stainless steel drain cover as standard.
The drain gully is a versatile product, which can be used in almost any environment.
Its larger construction and basket capacity provides maximum liquid drainage and excellent filtration of solids.
The drain gully is bead blasted for a smooth, corrosion resistant surface finish.
Its robust construction is suitable for all hygienic environments accessed by heavy factory traffic.
The gully can be designed with a round top or a square top to suit your surrounding flooring finish.
The drain gully is available in 2 outlet sizes to accommodate your different flow rates; ∅110mm and ∅160mm.
- Body: 1.2mm stainless steel.
- Top: 10mm stainless steel.
- Cover: Smooth stainless steel gully drain cover.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301)
- EHEDG can be achieved with alterations