The Sealed Access Cover is an adaptable unit to suit various environments or applications.
The cover is usually infilled with concrete and topped with a relevant flooring finish to match the surrounding area.
The cover is suitable for hygienic environments access by medium load factory traffic.
The cover is available in 1 standard size and can also be fabricated to any bespoke sizes on request.
Sealed Access Cover Technical Specification
- Main Outer Body: 50mm x 50mm x 5mm stainless steel.
- Main Inner Body: 2mm stainless steel.
- 2mm rubber seal bonded frame.
- Lifter Material: ∅10mm mild steel bar.
- CSK fixing bolts.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines