Mesh Serrated Drain Cover – Anti Slip
The Mesh Serrated Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The anti-slip design provides maximum liquid drainage to the drain channel below and has a serrated stainless steel edge for maximum slip resistance and safety under foot.
The drain cover can be accessed by medium factory traffic and is available in
The anti-slip drain cover is available in 2 width sizes; 100mm and 170mm.
Mesh Serrated Drain Cover Technical Specification
- 3mm stainless steel serrated plate.
- 25mm x 3mm stainless steel plate.
- 100mm Width: 25mm x 3mm stainless steel plate ends.
- 170mm Width: 40mm x 3mm stainless steel plate ends.
- Stitch welded.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
Call us Today
To discuss your bespoke requirements on your next project and to receive expert advice, please contact the Aspen Stainless Team; you’ll be glad you did!Call: +44 (0) 115 986 6321 or Email Us