Norquay Double Sealed and Locking Manhole Cover
The Norquay Double Sealed and Locking Manhole Cover is a robust access cover and frame unit with internal cross bracing.
The cover is usually infilled with concrete and topped with a relevant flooring finish to match the surrounding area.
The Manhole cover and frame is suitable for hygienic environments access by medium load factory traffic.
The cover and frame is available in 5 standard sizes and can also be fabricated to any bespoke sizes on request.
The cover and frame can form part of a fully stainless steel benched chamber if required.
Norquay Double Sealed and Locking Manhole Cover Technical Specification
- Main Outer Body: 3mm stainless steel.
- Main Inner Body: 2mm stainless steel.
- Lifter Material: ∅10mm mild steel bar.
- CSK fixing bolts.
- 30mm top spacing for tile, stone or other flooring finish.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
Call us Today
To discuss your bespoke requirements on your next project and to receive expert advice, please contact the Aspen Stainless Team; you’ll be glad you did!Call: +44 (0) 115 986 6321 or Email Us