Resin Filled Tray Drain Cover
The Resin Filled Tray Drain Cover is manufactured in standard 996mm lengths or in lengths to suit your drainage system design.
If there are corners within your drainage system, the drain cover will be mitred to compensate for the angles to create a flush installation.
The design incorporates a resin floor finish, which matches the surrounding resin floor surface. The colour, finish and functionality is taken into consideration to provide a slip resistant surface for maximum safety under foot in wet and slippery conditions.
The drain cover provides liquid drainage to the drain channel below and can be accessed by light pedestrian factory traffic.
The drain cover is available in 2 width sizes.
Resin Filled Tray Drain Cover Technical Specification
- Tray: 3mm stainless steel plate.
- Supports: 20mm x 5mm stainless steel flat plate.
- Resin infill based on new or existing surrounding floor surface.
- Stitch welded.
- 25mm depth to suit all Aspen Drain Channels.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
- Low Slip Potential according to UKSRG in dry & wet conditions.
Call us Today
To discuss your bespoke requirements on your next project and to receive expert advice, please contact the Aspen Stainless Team; you’ll be glad you did!Call: +44 (0) 115 986 6321 or Email Us