Sealed Access Cover
TD133-Aspen-sealed-access-cover-v3 – Sealed Access Cover datasheet.
The Sealed Access Cover is an adaptable unit to suit various environments or applications.
The cover is usually infilled with concrete and topped with a relevant flooring finish to match the surrounding area.
The cover is suitable for hygienic environments access by medium load factory traffic.
The cover is available in 1 standard size and can also be fabricated to any bespoke sizes on request.
Sealed Access Cover Technical Specification
- Main Outer Body: 50mm x 50mm x 5mm stainless steel.
- Main Inner Body: 2mm stainless steel.
- 2mm rubber seal bonded frame.
- Lifter Material: ∅10mm mild steel bar.
- CSK fixing bolts.
- Grade 304 stainless steel (British Standard 304S31, Euronorm 1.4301).
Call us Today
To discuss your bespoke requirements on your next project and to receive expert advice, please contact the Aspen Stainless Team; you’ll be glad you did!Call: +44 (0) 115 986 6321 or Email Us