The KA4 External Double Sided Wall Kerb is designed to be used against outside walls to provide an external drip edge and a thermal break, which prevents condensation.
The wall kerb is designed to support a hygienic wall panel above a finished floor surface to reduce the ingress of liquids to the building structure and offers impact protection against factory traffic.
The wall kerb has a rebated foot with a bonding strip on one side, which allows for a resin floor wall cove to be created providing a seamless floor to wall finish. On the other side the kerb profile is straight with the drip edge.
The wall kerb is fully welded and fabricated in sections to suit sliding, personnel and roller doors, wall corners, tees and wall ends.
The wall kerb is installed onto the floor surface using resin anchor fixings, which is then infilled with C30 concrete after the 50mm of Styrofoam is added to the profile. See drawing for further details.
KA4 Double Sided External Wall Kerb Technical Specification
- 2mm 240 grit stainless steel.
- Internal Channel Support: Galvanised mild steel.
- C30 concrete infill.
- Resin anchor fixings.
- 50mm Styrofoam to prevent frost and condensation creeping into the kerb from the outside environment.
- Grade 316 stainless steel (British Standard 316S31, Euronorm 1.4401).
- British Galvanised Standard BS EN ISO 1461:2009.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines