The KB2 Singled Sided Internal Wall Kerb is designed to support a hygienic wall panel above a finished floor surface.
Once installed, the KB2 reduces the ingress of liquids to the building structure and offers impact protection to the block walls and columns against factory traffic.
The wall kerb has a variable sized foot, which is designed to suit tiled or screed flooring.
The wall kerb is fully welded and fabricated in sections to suit sliding, personnel and roller doors, wall corners, tees and wall ends.
The profile of the wall kerb is dependent on the wall thickness requirements. Aspen is able to fabricate the KB2 wall kerb profile to a custom size according to the requirements of each project.
The wall kerb is installed onto the floor surface using resin anchor fixings, which is then infilled with C30 concrete.
Singled Sided Internal Wall Kerb Technical Specification
- 2mm 240 grit stainless steel.
- External Channel Back Plate: Galvanised mild steel.
- C30 concrete infill.
- Resin anchor fixings
- Grade 316 stainless steel (British Standard 316S31, Euronorm 1.4401).
- British Galvanised Standard BS EN ISO 1461:2009.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines