The KD3 Internal Clip On Wall Kerb is designed to be mounted in front of block walls and freezer panels to some protection and continue the surrounding wall kerb profile.
Once installed, the KD3 reduces the ingress of liquids to the building structure and offers impact protection against factory traffic.
The wall kerb has an upturned profile lip, which has fixing holes along its length for fixing to fire rated wall panels.
Similarly to the KC wall kerb range, this kerb has a 9mm foot, which is designed to suit a 6-9mm resin flooring finish.
The wall kerb is fully welded and fabricated in sections to suit sliding, personnel and roller doors, wall corners, tees and wall ends.
The wall kerb is installed onto the floor surface using resin anchor fixings, which is then infilled with C30 concrete.
KD3 Internal Clip On Kerb Technical Specification
- 2mm 240 grit stainless steel.
- Internal Channel Support: Galvanised mild steel.
- C30 concrete infill.
- Resin anchor fixings
- Grade 316 stainless steel (British Standard 316S31, Euronorm 1.4401).
- British Galvanised Standard BS EN ISO 1461:2009.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines