The KE3 Clip On Wall Kerb is designed to be mounted in front of block walls and freezer panels to some protections and continue the surrounding wall kerb profile.
Once installed, the KE3 reduces the ingress of liquids to the building structure and offers impact protection against factory traffic.
The wall kerb also has a specially designed top fold for mastic seal retention, which accepts and protects the mastic sealant to provide a long lasting hygienic seal.
The wall kerb has a 9mm foot, which is designed to suit a 6-9mm resin flooring finish.
The wall kerb is fully welded and fabricated in sections to suit sliding, personnel and roller doors, wall corners, tees and wall ends.
The wall kerb is installed onto the floor surface using resin anchor fixings, which is then infilled with C30 concrete.
KE3 Clip On Wall Kerb Technical Specification
- 2mm 240 grit stainless steel.
- Top fold to accept and protect mastic seal.
- C30 concrete infill.
- Resin anchor fixings.
- Fully welded construction.
- Internal galvanised mild steel support.
- Grade 316 stainless steel (British Standard 316S31, Euronorm 1.4401).
- British Galvanised Standard BS EN ISO 1461:2009.
- Compliant with EHEDG guidelines